IQNA

8:42 - June 09, 2019
News ID: 3468695
TEHRAN (IQNA) – Firefighters put out a blaze at a courtyard of the mausoleum of Hazrat Masoumeh (SA) in Qom, Iran.

 

According to Qom news, the fire broke out on Saturday evening at a corner of the courtyard where prayer mats were stored.

While faulty electrical connections had been thought to be the cause of the blaze, it was later said to have been started by a discarded cigarette butt.

The fire caused no serious damage, according to the public relations officer of the Astan (custodianship) of the holy shrine.  

Thousands of pilgrims visit the mausoleum of Hazrat Masoumeh (SA), the daughter of the seventh Shia Imam (AS), in Qom every day.

 

http://iqna.ir/fa/news/3817767

Tags: IQNA ، Hazrat Masoumeh ، Qom ، Mausoleum ، fire
Name:
Email:
* Comment: