In a televised speech on Tuesday, Nasrallah warned against plots hatched to instigate division among Muslims, stressing that these attempts are a great threat.
He categorically rejected claims that Hezbollah wants to provoke discord between Shias and Sunnis.

Nasrallah further censured the political and media attacks on Lebanon by the Saudi regime and some other Persian Gulf Arab countries following Riyadh’s decision to cut military aid to Beirut, saying that these attacks have caused a crisis and escalated tensions in Lebanon.
He urged the Lebanese people not to be intimidated by threats posed by Saudi Arabia and the Zionist regime and warned them nation against serving the Israeli and Saudi goals.
The Hezbollah leader said the Saudi propaganda against Hezbollah has led to a political conflict in Lebanon, and advised the Lebanese youth against playing into the hands of Saudi Arabia, which he said spreads lies about Hezbollah and wrongly accuses the resistance movement of sowing sectarian strife between Shias and Sunnis.
He also held Saudi Arabia responsible for some of the car bombings that have targeted Lebanon, Syria and Iraq since 2003.
Saudi Arabia last month suspended $3 billion in military aid to the Lebanese army and another $1 billion to the country's internal security forces. The decision came following recent victories by the Syrian army, backed by Hezbollah fighters, against the Takfiri militants fighting to topple the Damascus government.
"Who are we affecting when we cut off roads? We are affecting our own people and causing inconvenience in their neighborhoods, and I ask you to act in a civilized manner next time you hear or see something,” he said, referring to the street protests his country witnessed over the weekend after Saudi-owned TV channel , MBC, aired an insulting show about the resistance group’s leader.
He also denounced the Arab world’s silence in the face of Riyadh’s aggression on Yemen.
Nasrallah warned that there are some Lebanese groups hoping to see a war in Lebanon just like the one Riyadh has waged against Yemen.
Yemen’s defenseless people have been under massive attacks by a coalition led by the Saudi regime for nearly a year but Riyadh has reached none of its objectives in Yemen so far.
Since March 2015, Saudi Arabia and some of its Arab allies have been launching deadly airstrikes against the Houthi Ansarullah movement in an attempt to restore power to the fugitive former President Abd Rabbuh Mansour Hadi, a close ally of Riyadh.
More than 8000 Yemenis, including many women and children, have died in the Saudi-led aggression so far.