Sheikh Naeem Qasim made the remark while pointing to the inability of Lebanon’s security forces to deal with car bombs entering these areas, Al-Minar network reported.
He said a Hezbollah official has talked with security officials asking them to shoulder their responsibility of defending Beirut suburbs against terrorist attacks but they said they are not capable of doing it.
Sheikh Naeem Qasim underlined that security forces should find out a way to put an end to the bombing while reiterating Hezbollah’s readiness to ensure security in these areas.
He said Hezbollah will not accept ideas (of the March 14 coalition) that are in line with the views of the Zionist regime and in its interest.
“We will never accept (Lebanon) to become the scene of testing the ideas advocated by the Takfiris and the Zionist regime.”
Meanwhile, Sheikh Muhammad Yazbak, head of Hezbollah’s Shirai Board has criticized lack of accountability on the part of security organizations in Lebanon about providing security for residents of the Beirut suburbs.
A huge car bomb blast rockeda Shia neighborhood in the south of the Lebanese capital, Beirut, last month. At least 21 people were killed and 200 injured in the massive explosion.
1288647