Speaking to reporters on Saturday, August 17, el-Beblawi pointed to the government’s decision for dissolution of the group and said there is no way for reconciliation with those whose hands are stained with blood.
He said reconciliation with those who fired at the people and the country is impossible.
El-Beblawi has proposed dissolution of Muslim Brotherhood to Egypt’s interior ministry and the ministry is considering it.
Muslim Brotherhood, which had once been disbanded by Egypt’s military in 1954, was officially registered as a non-governmental political organization earlier this year.
Clashes between the army and security forces and supporters of Muslim Brotherhood in the past few days have left hundreds of Egyptian dead or injured.
1274071