IQNA

Takfiri Groups Claim Deadly Attack in Quetta Hospital

10:29 - August 09, 2016
News ID: 3460644
TEHRAN (IQNA) – Two Takfiri terrorist groups have claimed responsibility for the bomb explosion that ripped through a major hospital in Quetta, Pakistan, on Monday.

Takfiri Groups Claim Deadly Attack in Quetta Hospital

Hours after the carnage, a pro-Taliban group in Pakistan, known as Jamaat-ur-Ahrar, said it had carried out the attack.

"The Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan Jamaat-ur-Ahrar takes responsibility for this attack, and pledges to continue carrying out such attacks. We will release a video report on this soon," the group’s spokesman said in an email.

But later, the Daesh (ISIL or ISIS) terrorist group also claimed responsibility for the bombing, Aaj news reported.

Pakistani media reports said at least 93 people were killed when the bomb went off in the emergency ward of the hospital on Monday.

Dozens were injured in the incident which took place when a group of lawyers gathered in the hospital to accompany the body of a prominent attorney who had been shot earlier in the day.

http://iqna.ir/fa/news/3521284

captcha