The contest will be held on April 19-26 in the categories of memorization of the entire Quran and recitation of the Quran in Tahghigh style.
Only men can take part in the competition.
According to the organizing committee, those willing to take part in the competition should meet the following conditions:
1. Contenders should be a citizen of the country that sends them to the contest.
2. Those who took part in international Quran competitions in Iran last year cannot attend the contest.
3. Contenders should be able to recite the Quran while observing the principles and regulations of Tajweed, Sawt and Lahn.
4. Each participant can compete only in one category.
5. From each participating country, one individual can accompany that country’s representative(s) as an aide.
6. The organizing committee will cover the costs of visas, airplane tickets, and accommodation of the contestants and their companions (one for each country).
7. The required documents for application are as follows:
A copy of the first page of passport
Filled-out application form
8. The deadline for submitting the application is February 3, 2017.
9. For more information about the contest and its regulations log on to www.quraniran.ir or contact the organizing committee at the following numbers:
Phone No: 0098-922-3784093
Fax No: 0098-21-64872627
Telegram, WhatsApp, and other social networking services: 0098-922-3784093